Hey y'all!
Hope winter isn't getting the best of you. We actually had a 'snow day' today...it turned out to be 50 degrees and beautiful! Where are you from? How has your winter been so far? I'd love to hear from you!
One thing about going off to school is learning to make habits that will continue into your adult life. Church going should be one of those habits. So why not start now? You've probably grown up going to church with your parents and not really thinking twice about it. Now is the time to really be on your own and start making your own decisions. Try out different churches and find a good one to get involved with.
Before college I talked to a few different people and the one piece of advice that kept coming up was "find a good church home."So far that has been the only thing that has kept me sane. I really believe that it is the #1 thing you should do when you get to college. Not only have I grown closer to God, but I have met GREAT friends that are helping me through school. It's a good way to meet people and it's also good to grow closer to God.
I highly encourage you to find a good church home. It can only benefit you in the future. Even if you've never gone to church before, it's a great thing to start doing. Like I said before, you can find good, kind people that will help you, your walk with the Lord will improve and they also have fun events for you to attend!
If you don't go to a church, please listen live to my church at http://live.churchofthehighlands.com/
Check it out! :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! If you have any prayer requests I'd love to pray for you!
xoxox,
Dayna
No comments:
Post a Comment